This is where you provide all the details about your campaign. Anything that’s important for your potential donors to know, this is where you can tell them.
- Organize the description with the most specific information about your campaign (what you’re fundraising for, why it’s important to donate now, how a donation will help, etc.) at the top. Get more general (your organization’s mission statement, contact info, extended reward descriptions, etc.).
- Include images that are relevant to your campaign. The best images are wide (landscape) and highlight the work you do. Try to include images that highlight the work you do.
- Suggested minimum donation – normally $5 or $10, but can be whatever you want.
- Allow donors to enter their own amounts – only un-tick this if it’s mandatory that donors select rewards (for example if you’re selling tickets for an event).
- Campaign Duration – select the duration that’s most appropriate. Once the campaign is live, you’ll be able to change the end date & time.
- Select the area of interest that’s most relevant to your campaign.
- Public Campaign – ticking this lists the campaign on WeDidIt ‘all campaigns’ page. If you don’t want your campaign to be discoverable, un-tick the box.