Unlocking the Power of LinkedIn for Donor Research
Bold statement alert! LinkedIn is the most underutilized social networks for nonprofits, particularly when it comes to major gift fundraising. Despite …
Bold statement alert! LinkedIn is the most underutilized social networks for nonprofits, particularly when it comes to major gift fundraising.
Despite boasting an impressive user base of 400,000,000+ people worldwide (122 million here in the U.S.) and a powerful suite of features (even for free users), many fundraisers and prospect researchers don’t (or don’t know how to) take full advantage of all it has to offer.
And that’s a shame, because LinkedIn can be a powerful donor research and engagement tool.
In this webinar, you’ll learn actionable tips you can start using immediately to take advantage of LinkedIn as a donor research tool.
- How to use LinkedIn’s powerful advanced search function to find new prospects and gather information on prospects.
- The ethics behind using LinkedIn for donor research.
- Bonus tools that help you get more out of LinkedIn.
Who is this webinar for?
You should attend this free webinar if:
- You are unfamiliar with LinkedIn’s advanced search tool
- You have questions about using LinkedIn for research
- You are concerned about ethical considerations of using LinkedIn for research
- You feel that you could be getting more out of LinkedIn as a research tool
Fundraising Resources & Education at WeDidIt
No Reviews found for this course.